Big data and financial analytics
OneLogic is a suite of advanced big data and financial analytics solutions for the financial services industry. OneLogic facilitates better business insight and decision-making across functions by leveraging both internal enterprise-wide data assets and hundreds of external data sources.
Mine, process, analyse
Financial firms can mine, process and analyse massive amounts of structured and unstructured data, from any source, in real-time, and get answers from it almost immediately. This, in turn, leads to smarter business moves, more efficient operations, higher profits and happier customers.
Analytics, not instinct
As an additional advantage, OneLogic can undertake pre-emptive, descriptive, and predictive edge analytics augmented with behavioural, sentiment and emotional analytics.
Using the most advanced algorithms developed from over 10 years of academic research and connecting to any data source securely, OneLogic identifies and catches signs of bubbles, market trends, overconfidence in M&A deals, and other useful indicators, in any language, and across jurisdictions.
We believe that business driven decisions should be firmly rooted in analytics, not instinct.
OneLogic works with industry leading enterprise data frameworks such as Apache Hadoop and the HP Vertica Datawarehouse. The technology platform is built upon a combination of Hadoop, Cisco and HP technologies, with a presentation layer in Tableau.
This architecture takes advantage of Cisco hardware and data management breakthroughs alongside HP’s industry- leading big data analytics software for structured and unstructured data (HP Vertica and Idol).
OneLogic Business Benefits
- Achieve compliance: automate the capture, retention and disposition of information at a granular level
- Respond quickly to requests: take an analytic governance approach to speed up the process of responding to investigations
- Gain more insight: provide intelligent search and discovery with a conceptual and contextual understanding about enterprise information
- Improve efficiency: reduce operational and legal costs with a consolidated information governance strategy
- Mitgate risk: leverage deep domain expertise and experience to address compliance goals.