Today, individuals have little to no control over their pension plans and asset allocation decisions. Historically, retail investors have held a significant fraction of the stock market’s value. In 1963, UK citizens owned 53% of the market by value. By 2010, this had declined to 10%. Recent surveys and studies highlight that despite a strong desire to invest, a lack of confidence combined with opaque and jargon-laden investment information keeps many investors away.
Next-generation Robo-Advisor technology
ALA is tackling this lack of transparency and confidence through the introduction of the next generation of Robo-Advisor. Through this new technology, we are helping businesses and consumers make more informed investment choices and facilitating affordable, responsible and trustworthy investment decision support.
Robo-Advisors are not a new phenomenon, but most are based on rigid models, such as the Markowitz model which omits wide-ranging information sources. These types of models can put investors at a disadvantage. ALA OneLogic’s next generation Robo-Advisor, by contrast, offers investment advice using macroeconomic factors, financial news, company performance, and market sentiment.
B2B and B2C – A free reign to choose, and affordable for all
ALA OneLogic Robo-Advisor offers access to sophisticated investment decision models, which, up until now, have been the reserve of large investment banks and insurance companies.
This leading-edge technology disrupts the consumer wealth management market by providing investment decision models and comprehensive automated portfolio optimisation, making it affordable for both small and medium sized companies and individuals.
It empowers consumers to undertake comprehensive life-cycle financial planning without relying on financial advisors and third parties. Individuals can choose to invest in products that have been typically unavailable through traditional fund managers, including socially responsible investment vehicles, such as green funds and energy conservation, and become more socially conscious in their investment dealings.
Through ALA OneLogic Robo-Advisor, customers now have free reign to choose their preferred asset universe.
• Access to sophisticated investment decision models, which are typically reserved to investment banks and large insurance companies
• Support consumers making more informed investment decisions
• A comprehensive life-cycle financial planning (e.g. education, healthcare and retirement income, etc.)
• More consistent advice based on the most up-to-date market information
• Decisions built will be build on macroeconomic factors, financial news, company performance, and market sentiment
• A system that automatically produces records of the information that has been captured for complete audit and transparency